Product details Parameters
TFD900 Handy Ultrasonic Flaw Detector
Light Weight: 0.9Kg
Battery Life: +8 hrs
The TFD900 is an ultra-light handy UT instrument of outstanding performance. Compatible with EN12668-1:2010,
This instrument is mounted with TG TFT display of full WVGA (800×480) resolution for excelling visibility even used outdoors or in strong sunlight. Another amazing feature of this product is the “square wave drive” which realizes the user’s dream for best sensitivity and resolution. Moreover, it’s compatible with EN12668-1:2010, the popular instrumentation standards widely recognized in European and even the international market. Weighing only 0.9kg, this apparatus enables the user to carry it just like an on-hand tool for instant inspection task. All these distinct advantages make it superior as compared to its counterparts.
Highlights of TFD900
☆ Curved Surface Consideration
☆ DGS & DAC functional Curve
☆ RF Waveforming Mode
☆ Recording (1 Hour in Total)
☆ Echo Crest Tracking
☆ Enveloping (for Waveform Comparison)
☆ AWS D1.1 Evaluation Module
☆ API 5UE Evaluation Module
☆ Performance Indices Test
☆ 1000 Frames of A-scan Storage
☆ ComApp for PC Review and Report Print
☆ 0.9kg in Weight
· Circuitry of advanced design and sampling frequency up to 640MHz ensure instant and accurate display and analysis of flaw signals even when they’re weak.
· State-of-the-art square wave drive technique
· Weighing only 0.9kg, convenient for operation and taking it along
· TG, full WVGA TFT display
· 8+ hour battery life promises consecutive working, inbuilt smart-type battery charger, auto-switching between the status of charging and that of powering.
· External USB port for software upgrading, data transferring and printing, graftable to mouse, keyboard and USB disc.
· EN12668:2000 compatible
Pay attention to TMTeck
Add：#613A, LinJI Industrial Building ,No.53 of Shun Ren Road ,Lin He Industrial park, ShunYi District ,101300 Beijing ,China
Fax: 86-10-8944 5181